Sunday, September 9, 2018

Teacher as a Model of Moral Character

Kaugnay na larawan



Aside from teaching our students the subject matter, we should also teach and show them right values. We are considered as their second parents, we are the one who's with them for a long time because they spend more time in school. Our students should learn from us in a cognitive manner and of course in terms of values. 
       My resource teacher models the character of values when they have class mass and I can see that he is  prayerful person, which everyone of us must have. We should always have faith and always pray to God. And this is the kind of values that I will get from Sir Bernard that even trials are drowning us we still have God. We all aware that most of the youth are lacking of prayer life and are lazy to attend to church celebration, service or masses. And this the value of praying is the one that the students or youth must have. 
       Another values of my resource teacher is being positive and learning to accept and move on, in one of his discussion he shared a experiences of darkness in his life and he said to his students to be positive learn to accept and move on. That we should not be stagnant we should continue growing and I can see to the students that they are agreeing to their teacher. 
       My resource teacher is giving words of wisdom after his discussions, he will give advice and life learning messages to his students. He is sharing his experiences and the students will learn from it. Values should be caught and not taught as they said, and a good teacher should be a role model to hi students because what actions can bee seen from the teacher can be imitated from the students.


      I am really learning a lot from my resources teacher, I will adapt a lot of strategies, values and techniques from him. As a future teacher I will use my learning from my resource teacher to help me in my teaching journey.

Resulta ng larawan para sa teacher praying with students

No comments:

Post a Comment

Myself

I am Karla Joy Nastor Ledesma, 20 years of age, I am presently living with my auntie here at Angeles City, Pampanga. I am originally fr...