Sunday, September 23, 2018

Myself

Resulta ng larawan para sa myself

I am Karla Joy Nastor Ledesma, 20 years of age, I am presently living with my auntie here at Angeles City, Pampanga. I am originally from Lupao, Nueva Ecija. My mother is Maria Fe Ledesma, an elementary teacher and My dad's name is Benigno Ledesma, a dental aide but now he's in heaven with God. I have an older sister, she is Kirstie Marie Ledesma, she is a graduate of HRM. 
When I was in elementary I studied at Lupao Central School and when I was in high school I studied at Sacred Heart Academy of  Lupao, Inc. At present I am studying at Holy Angel University taking up BSED Major in Values Education. I am now in my 4th year, 1st semester. I am one step away to my dreams and  am so excited. But my plan is I will review first for my LET before applying for a job. 
I now being a teacher is never easy, you need to sacrifice and give you all for your students, for them to really learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Myself

I am Karla Joy Nastor Ledesma, 20 years of age, I am presently living with my auntie here at Angeles City, Pampanga. I am originally fr...