Thursday, September 13, 2018

The Changes in the Students after my Observation

      


            Observing classes for 20 hours is not easy especially when the time is very limited, there are shortened period, examinations and suspension of classes that is why I experienced a hard time in completing my 20 hours observation.
            After 20 hours of my observation, I noticed that the behavior of the students in the first meeting is almost still the same at the end of my observation. I said it is almost because it is somehow changed but a very little changes only. At the first meeting the students  are not interested because as usual CLE subject is boring for everyone, but as time goes by my resource teacher still do what he need to do as a teacher. When I am on my 15 hours of observing, my resource teacher did some strategies wherein he catches the attention of some of his students, the teacher uses trend words to communicate with his students while discussing the lesson and it is somehow effective and because of that some of the students started to listen. But it happened just for one day, after that, the students are back to their old ways, not listening and not interested. That is why is somehow changed. But then, as a future educator I learned a lot from my resource teacher, and I learned that the students to today compare to the old times are very very different, the teacher needs ore strategies for his/her students to be effective.

Resulta ng larawan para sa classroom observation


No comments:

Post a Comment

Myself

I am Karla Joy Nastor Ledesma, 20 years of age, I am presently living with my auntie here at Angeles City, Pampanga. I am originally fr...