Saturday, August 4, 2018

The Orientation

Before the the admins give the names of our respective resource teacher, we are first had an orientation in observation in Holy Angel University. Orientation before the observation is very important because they will instruct us in observing inside the classroom.

What I learned i our orientation are first, I learned the rules and regulations in observing. Second, I learned from the admin which is Mrs. Supan that we are in on the way in our real life because we are all graduating students and we are one step to our dreams in life. Third, Mrs. Supan informed us that there are a lot of complaints in the past semesters because some of the observers in HAU ar violating the rules and regulations of the school like using of mobile phones and others are sleeping inside the classroom. Fourth, they instruct us how to behave while observing and how we will communicate with our resource teacher. Lastly, I learned in the orientation some of the experiences that Mrs. Supan shared to us, so that we will be more inspired in observing and at the same time teaching in the future. 



5 comments:

  1. It's good that they said what you need to do in your observation. God bless! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you would be able to follow those rules given to you because in the end, you would be the one who would benefit from it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well said Ms. Ladesma. I hope you will follow those rules and regulations while you're observing because that will be a good practice for you as a future teacher. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Ms. Ledesma, this can be your guide in your observation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good, I hope you will follow those rules and regulations, reflect and apply those good practice you will encounter this observation.

    ReplyDelete

Myself

I am Karla Joy Nastor Ledesma, 20 years of age, I am presently living with my auntie here at Angeles City, Pampanga. I am originally fr...