Saturday, August 4, 2018

The Observation


My Observation


One of the requirement in our course or program is to observe the teacher and the students for 120 hours. At first it was hard because you need to wake up early and sacrifice you vacant time to observe classes. But later on I am enjoying it. 
I am observing 20 hours this semester and my resource teacher is Sir Bernard Camacam, he mentioned to me that he is really not a Valued Education Teacher but he is an ex- seminarian, he also said that he is not a Kapampangan but he is from Zambales. I am assigned in the Senior High department. My first day was Tuesday, and I observed for two hours. What we did that day is first, the students take their examination and I helped Sir Bernard to distribute the answer sheets and questionnaires. I also helped him to watch over the students while taking their examination. After the exam we have a class mass at the chapel so we went their to celebrate the mass.
In my second day it was Friday, we have a discussion and activity about the Christ and the Church. I am really inspired by Sir Bernard the way he teach, he is very good in discussing and dealing with his students. Most of us are aware that they see CLE subject as a boring subject but ir Bernard gives his best to teach his students. He is different in other teachers that I have observed in the past years. He researched for his lesson to give his students a valid information about their lessons and that is what I have learn from my resource teacher, to be always prepared and know what we teach in our lesson also research always because a good teacher is a good researcher. Sir Bernard also mentioned that he is taking up his Masteral degree. I think Sir Bernard is an Existentialist because he wnt to imposed the values of his students, he wants to help his students to understand and appreciate their uniqueness that accepts complete responsibility for their thoughts, feeling and actions as students.
I know that Sir Bernard will teach me a lot of learning in becoming an effective teacher in the future and he will inspire me more to pursue my dreams.

7 comments:

  1. Good Luck! :) Hoping that you will learn different teaching strategies, techniques and methods to your cooperating teacher. So that your future students will not be bored as you teach CLE or ESP subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you would grow in the process which I believe you could! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you'll be able to adopt good traits of your teacher to be the best teacher in the future. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I hope you gain a lot of knowledge from it and will bring you for a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All sacrifices will be worth it Ma’am! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope youll incorporate all this learning in the future .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! I hope you will be able to put to practice the good things you will be able to learn from him :)

    ReplyDelete

Myself

I am Karla Joy Nastor Ledesma, 20 years of age, I am presently living with my auntie here at Angeles City, Pampanga. I am originally fr...